Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthday invitations should always be special!

jordyn2

Top: The invite Jordyn's mum went for

Jordyn1

Alternative lay-out

A birthday party means fun, joy and lots of excitement for both parents, guests and most of all the birthday boy/ girl! Let the invite make a promising statement and use photos of your little heartbreaker in a custom-made birthday invitation.

I design accordingly to the client's theme and colours of choice, and along with the customer I create an invite with lots of charm and oodles of  "cuteness". 

The two invites above were made for gorgeous Jordyn, as usual I was thrilled to get my hands on a "pink" job. In a house full of boys, it offers me a much needed girlie-break!

For pricing and other enquiries, please contact ivy_verghese@hotmail.com

jump

No comments: