Friday, August 8, 2008

An addictive job.... Twins!

HM1

HM2

HM3

HM4

Anyone who knows me know that I have a massive soft-spot for newborn twins. Maybe because I have been there and done that, or maybe because it looks so incredibly magic and beautiful? This was one of those jobs where I found it hard to stop- I could really get carried away! The amazing photo is courtesy of talented lifestyle-photographer Kristen Cook www.kristencook.com.au . The twin birth-announcement required colours to reflect both boy and girl. I went for 1 traditional and classic design, and 1 modern (bottom). Mum and dad chose the top one in the end, a baby pink- and blue combo on deep chocolate brown. Enjoy your little babies, its a magical and intense time that passes too quickly!

www.jumpcactusdesign.com

logo

No comments: